December 2013 – January 2014, Lowry Outlet Mall
Quays Culture programmed a series of classical and contemporary music pop up performances featuring local artists, developing a range of artistic interventions in the public realm around the Quays area.
Within the Lowry Outlet Mall, the performer popped up for 10 minute pieces, then seamlessly merged into the background to become another average person at the destination.
- 15th December 2013 – Aimee Toshney (soprano soloist)
- 21st December 2013 – Esther Swift (harpist)
- 22nd December 2013 – Northern String Quartet
- 28th December 2013 – Ed Billington (guitarist + singer)
- 11th January 2014 – Northern String Quartet
- Presented by Quays Culture
- Funded by Arts Council England, AGMA and Salford City Council